- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I am incredibly indebted to the hard-working staff here. Last night I hit debris in the highway which caused my car to blow a tire and begin leaking oil. When I arrived here early in the morning, they were very understanding and assured me they would strive to get me back on the road as soon as they could. Not to mention their ability to squeeze me in on what appears to be an already very busy day for them. I couldn't be more appreciative for such a wonderful group of people.
First time I have used them they did a great job and wasn't very expensive.