- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Twice now Steve and Stacy's has been able to isolate and repair electrical gremlins on my Colorado. They were able to find the problem when no one else could. Highly recommend.
Traveling from Indiana to Delaware and back...experienced car trouble on our way home..they went out of their way to help us get home..I am an "old school "repair guy and Steve is a 150% example of the way good honest auto repair is done although harder and harder to find..helped us out tremendously and much appreciate.