Steve & Stacy's Servicenter has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Charleston, WV.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Steve & Stacy's Servicenter's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
A very professional auto repair shop with intelligent staff working there also. Great mechanics too!
Excellent service, prompt and friendly people that are great to help stranded motorists. We were at Embassy Suites and the car battery died and wouldn't keep a charge. American towing thru AAA came and got it and took it to the shop. Tow truck driver was really helpful and nice. The car was fixed in just a few hours. Wonderful experience in a large city knowing no one. Can't say enough good things about the help we got. We highly recommend them. Keep up the great work!